How Are We Different?
We specialize in delivering a rotating selection of seasonal and modern bouquets and premium gifts, all of which are sourced and designed in-house.
Here’s what makes us different:
- Easy-to-use website for convenient ordering
- A curated selection of modern and stylish bouquets – the opposite of dozens of mediocre options available elsewhere
- Excellent customer service is available by phone, email, and chat 7- days a week
- Beautiful blooms backed by a happiness guarantee
- Bouquet Size option. Most of our fashionable bouquets come in 3 different sizes to fit your taste or budget.
- You can pair any of our beautiful bouquets with a selection of vases
- Same-day and next-day delivery, plus pre-ordering up to 4 weeks in advance
- Unique floral designs created in-house & farm-direct, resulting in fresher flowers
- Responsibly and sustainably sourced stems so you can feel good about what you send.
- Personal video messaging service to your loved ones
We offer same-day delivery in Bangkok seven days a week. Some holidays may impact delivery availability- feel free to reach out if you have questions before placing an order!
How Do I Place an Order?
Browsing and Getting Started
- Although we now offer guest checkout, we always recommend creating an account to keep track of your orders! You can sign in or create an account by clicking “My Account” at the top right corner of the webpage next to the shopping cart icon.
- After logging in to your account, click “All Flowers” on the upper left of the screen.
- When you’re done browsing and you’ve made your selection, click on the photo of the item you’d like to send, review the images, and carefully read the description.
- When you’re ready, click “Add to Cart”, here you can also choose to add a vase if one is not included, then click “Checkout”.
- Proceed through the checkout steps: Recipient details, Delivery details, check out extra Goodies, and add a Message or video message. When you are finished with that, you can enter your payment and review your order!
- Please tell us who your gift is for and where to go, and provide a phone number so we can troubleshoot issues if they come up. If you are sending to a commercial address, include the company/business name on order.
Can I Customize My Bouquet?
Every bouquet has been lovingly designed with only the freshest stems – meaning we cannot customize orders. Our arrangements arrive almost precisely as pictured.
Small amounts of natural variation can be expected as variations in rain and sunshine at the farm impact color. Additionally, in those rare circumstances where our farms’ supply runs out, we reserve the right to replace certain stems with other stems of comparable color or value.
If you’re DIY-inclined, you’re welcome to remove unwanted stems or uniquely combine two bouquets.
We also offer the ability to personalize your order with add-ons and your message printed in a handwritten font for a personal touch.
Do the Flowers Include a Vase?
As a standard, most of our bouquets and vases are sold separately.
We will automatically wrap your flower arrangement when you don’t select a vase. None of our bouquets come paired with a standard clear glass vase at this time, but you can always add one!
What Does UrbanFlowers Packaging Look Like?
We love our packaging. It’s part of the UrbanFlowers experience. Instead of laying flowers down, we have designed custom packaging for our lovely customers to get the best experience possible.
Returns & Exchanges
Your purchase is final and nonrefundable. No Product may be returned or refunded except for Damaged Products.
Prepaid and Gift Subscriptions are one-time transactions that cannot be canceled or refunded.
Exchanges: We do not accept any Product exchanges.
Damaged Products – If the Product arrives damaged (” Damaged Product”), UrbanFlowers will provide a replacement product if the original (damaged) Product is returned by you and received by us OR a photograph showing damage is received and sent to us within 2 days of original shipment date.
Provided that we confirm that your Product was a Damaged Product and was returned in accordance with this Agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is that we will send a replacement Product. In the event that Company is unable to provide a replacement Product or if Customer does not request a replacement, we will refund the credit card, debit card, or other payment method used for purchase in the original amount of the purchase. If a replacement Product is issued, we cannot guarantee that the replacement Product will contain exactly the contents or will have the same theme as the originally provided Product.
Are Your Bouquets Safe for Pets?
Many of the stems used in floral arrangements are toxic to pets, especially lilies. We recommend keeping bouquets away from your furry friends as a precaution. Suppose you think your pet has consumed any flowers from your bouquet. In that case, we recommend reaching out to your veterinarian right away.
Basic Flower Care
Here are some of our best tips and tricks for the longest vase life:
- Our #1 tip for getting the most enjoyment out of your flowers is to change the water daily with fresh, cold water. The water should look good enough to drink!
- Remove any materials bounding the bouquet together upon receiving a bouquet, and trim the stems at an angle using sharp snips, pruners, or scissors. Remove any leaves or foliage that will fall under the waterline.
- Using a clean vase, rinse to remove any soapy residue, then fill it with cold water.
- Use the flower food included with your order, and place the bouquet into the vase.
- Change the water daily and trim the stems just a bit every day for the most extended vase life. Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources and fresh fruit.
- If you’d like your blooms to open up more quickly, perhaps for a special event, use warm water to coax the flowers to open gently.
- If you run out of plant food, it can be easily replicated at home by adding a few drops of bleach and a pinch of sugar to freshwater.
- Every stem has a different expected vase life. As blooms expire, pull them out from the bouquet to keep the other blooms fresher, and longer.
- Enjoy your bouquet’s subtle changes each day as it ages gracefully!
Potted Plant Care
- Avoid bending leaves and stems to prevent breakage when removing the plant from the container and protective packaging; using a friend to help is always advised and more fun!
- Plants become weak and stressed in their journey to you. They must be exposed to light; if the soil is dry, water it thoroughly.
- Specific care instructions are included in each package, and general guidelines are shown below in this article.
- Wear and tear is to be expected with plant delivery due to shipping. A small amount of damage or loss of leaves might occur.
- This is completely normal and won’t hinder the overall health of your new plant.
- If this is the case, clip away dead or damaged foliage with a sharp, clean blade.
- Slightly drooping leaves will perk up within a few days with adequate watering.
- We advise against repotting any plant received for at least two weeks in order not to overstress the plant.
ENJOYING YOUR NEW PLANT
Most of the plants we offer thrive in bright but indirect light, and the plants prefer moist but not wet soil. Please be sure to look at our care tips for any recommended special care.
Place your plant in a room with a bright window, out of the path of direct sun. Remember that the more sun your plant gets each day, the more water it will need.
- We recommend testing your plant’s soil by touching it. Since so many factors impact when a plant needs water, there is no perfect watering schedule for a type of plant. When the soil begins to dry out, it will need water! Test the moisture level by inserting a finger into the ground, if the first few inches feel dry, your plant is likely ready for a drink.
- Once the soil is dry, remove the inner nursery pot, and place the plastic planting pot and plant into a sink. Give the plant a good soak by running water over the roots until it begins draining from the pot’s bottom. Allow the roots to drain for several minutes before placing them back into the decorative pot.
- If you prefer not to remove the nursery pot, pour about 1/4 cup to 2/3 cup of water directly onto the moss or soil. If you’d like to start with 1/4 cup, test the soil after a day or two, and if the ground feels like it has dried out in that time, feel free to increase the amount of water
- Depending on the type of plant, location, amount of light, and humidity levels (which impact soil moisture), your new plant may need water every 1-2 weeks more frequently in the warmer months and usually slightly less in the cooler months.
Orchids are unique because they only require a small amount of space to feel happy and provide a long blooming period of 4-6 weeks. Orchids are best kept in medium sun and at 20-25 degrees C. Water your orchid once every few weeks with about 1.5 ounces of warm water (approximately one shot glass).
Can I Pick a Specific Delivery Time?
We offer 1-hour delivery window in Bangkok. To keep things moving smoothly and to ensure everyone’s order is delivered on time, we cannot promise a more specific time within the selected delivery window.
What if the Recipient isn't Home?
We always do our best to deliver directly to the recipient when possible.
Suppose the recipient is unavailable at a residential address in our local delivery areas. If so, our courier may leave the bouquet with a concierge/doorman/roommate/partner or in a discreet place near the front door if they determine that it’s a safe area where it won’t be visible from the street.
If the courier determines that it’s not safe to leave the bouquet or if extreme conditions compromise the quality of the flowers, they’ll bring your order back to our office.
Due to the perishable nature of our products, if a second attempt becomes necessary, we ask that you place a new order. We send out fresh Product for each delivery attempt, which cannot be resold due to our extremely high-quality standards, so we cannot send out a second bouquet when we’ve done our due diligence in following our delivery protocol and making our delivery attempts in good faith.
How Does Local Delivery in Bangkok Work?
- We do everything in-house! Our flowers are delivered directly from the supplier, fulfilled by our team, and sent out for delivery with one of our couriers in the selected window.
- Upon arrival, the courier will take a photo of your bouquet or package outside the delivery location to confirm that the correct item arrived at the right place at the right time.
- The courier may call you and the recipient to ensure a direct handoff if the building has delivery restrictions.
- Couriers must follow building protocol. This means we cannot get past security or the lobby, and often, we are directed to the Loading Dock or Mail Room.
- Suppose we’re unable to coordinate a direct handoff. In that case, we will leave the package with the appropriate responsible parties at the location if permitted.
- For single-family homes, or apartment buildings, we may leave the flowers at the front door – pending fair weather – or inside the lobby.
- Upon successful delivery, you will receive a delivery confirmation email containing the courier’s delivery photo, delivery notes, and timestamp.
Why Do you Need the Recipient's Phone Number? I Want This to be a Surprise!
- We love surprises too! The surprise is your thoughtful gift of gorgeous flowers + the sweet note – our courier’s phone call is quickly forgotten once they have the flowers in hand!
- It is a common misconception that the phone call ruins the surprise, but often, it is the fastest way to get the flowers into their hands!
- Otherwise, our couriers have to leave them in a mail room or for pickup at a front desk (if the building will accept the gift- many will not, meaning we will not be able to deliver your gift as requested). If they accept the flowers, they are at the mercy of the building’s personnel to promptly deliver them to your recipient’s office or apartment door. That could take hours, sometimes even creating a delay until the next business day!
- If you want to loop in a friend, coworker, family member, or roommate who can help ensure the flowers are presented to the recipient in the fashion you have in mind, please feel free to include their name and contact info in the Delivery Instructions.
Do UrbanFlowers Deliver Flowers in Whole Thailand?
No, we only provide flower delivery in Bangkok! Our Product is fresh and sensitive, so to offer the best quality flowers, we only deliver in the Bangkok area.
How do I Cancel my Order?
You can cancel your order if the status is “ordered.” If the ordered status is “prepping, ” it means that UrbanFlowers already sent an order to our flower supplier, and the order can’t be canceled.